Lead finish quality craftsmen with focus on handyman and problem solving skills. Attention to detail, honesty and pride in a job well done are more important than experience, though a level of competence is required. Prefer someone with a specific expertise, a focus and desire to excel in interior trades (make-ready repairs, drywall patch/texture, interior paint). Check out the list of projects on our website to see what kind of work we do. You should be confident in your ability to perform many of these projects without direct supervision.
- Craftsmanship: Perform scope of work to a standard of quality that is higher than customer expectations, with efficiency, accuracy, precision, cleanliness and attention to detail.
- Respect: Maintain a professional working environment, respecting the privacy and cleanliness of our clients homes. Represents ET's Home Repair in the best way - clean, well spoken, intelligent, articulate, knowledgeable, kind and patient.
- Safety: Maintain the safety of self, co-workers and our customers.
- Leadership: Lead by example by producing quality results on schedule and on budget while mentoring helpers. Able to operate without direct supervision.
Relevant skills and requirements:
- A minimum of five-years experience in the areas of home improvement, remodeling or construction
- Ability to work well with others, (take direction and communicate with manager and customer)
- Desire to learn new skills
- Have a minimum of two professional and three character references
- Be able to pass criminal background check
- Drug free
- Have valid driverâ€™s license, truck and insurance - with a good driving record
- Live within a 20 minute drive of Kyle
- Have necessary tools
- Have active Android Phone (Text, Email, Phone, GPS mapping, other job related applications)
Great, now what does all this mean in English? We need a lead craftsman whom we can send out on jobs, trust that they will be done and the customer will be ecstatic about the results and whole experience. This means, coming prepared to the job with all the tools and materials you need. Be able to do the work yourself but also know when it would be better to have one of the apprentices do it or help you. Making sure all the other craftsman working on the project have what they need to do their job. When you speak with the customer, strive to understand their wants and needs. Talk to everyone you know, see and meet about how we can serve them in their home or business.
Interested applicants should complete the online application.